Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

I sure hope there's Matrix tickets left for sale tomorrow afternoon...dont get me wrong, im still happy my roomates are back & didnt canibalize each other for food but i hope we make this film somehow.

If not, well..back to Animal Crossing. My house is comin along pretty badass these days ill have you know. Main room is the samurai/western simple room, top floor's the game room with almost all the old NES games in it, and the basement...is fastly becoming an odd Mario fight club.

Just found the Master Sword...im lovin this.

You know....its not often i dont have the words, but miss Heartless' comments over in "positivity" leave me like this :D

ill add somethin later when i have more than, ah ..."Well it's a marvelous night for a moondance, with the stars up above in your eyes...a fantabulous night to make romance, 'neath the cover of October skies..."

:D

"The ones who love us best are the ones we lay to rest and visit their graves on holidays at best. The ones who love us least are the ones we'll die to please. If it's any consilation I don't begin to understand."

- Paul Westerberg

(from 'Bastards of the Young')

2Track, that was a really good one man.

Bosses usually = assholes ... but why? because they can? but don't you think they would get over the power trip at some point in their career??? When I was in management, I never wanted to go out of my way to piss off an employee... those ASSHOLES!