What you're doing to me

When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together

With suspicious minds

And we can't build our dreams

On suspicious minds

So, if an old friend I know

Drops by to say hello

Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?

Here we go again

Asking where I've been

You can't see these tears are real

I'm crying

We can't go on together

With suspicious minds

And we can't build our dreams

On suspicious minds

Oh let our love survive

Or dry the tears from your eyes

Let's don't let a good thing die

When honey, you know

I've never lied to you

Mmm yeah, yeah

its about time i came out of the closet: I LOVE FRANCE. :D

I love french fries, french non-bathing smell, french politics, all of it!  Theyre just the bestest people.  I love them almost as much as i love not logging out of other people's computers. :D

For the record, I did not post this. Damn you Nick...

Edited by Electric Duadoman

I feel trapped, despite my intense hatred of the Assurant (aka, the Ass Group), it seems I can't leave this wretched inferno. I got written up yesterday, my first written warning in Assurant history, and it was after racking up 14 unexcused tardies (that's merely half of the real number) in 3 months and neglecting 5 priority account files for nearly 2 years. I can't leave on my own will, mainly because my conscience always has to remind me that I have bills that must be paid every month. I was hoping the meeting they called me into yesterday was to inform me that I was being let go. I was hoping since I can't leave on my own, maybe them letting me go would be the only way out of this trap. But then again, it's a trap. There is no escaping. People grown comfortable reporting to 8 different bosses, listening to their favorite morning radio show while staring at a computer screen in a tight fit cubilce slowly devolping Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and a 50 inch waist, earning a modest but nothing out of the ordinary paycheck while investing their future into a company that can really give 2 shits about you, and eliminating you is as easy as a writeoff in their General Ledger. There is no escaping this trap. It's just that, a trap....