Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

:D My parents want to move south...very south... :D but...but I....I don't wanna go south! :D ... I wanna go north...very north! Away from the BS that I'm getting down here... away from my prison... wanted to relocated for some time now... the outcome is still up in the air... :D

I was just thinking... Why is Anime Hurricane called that? I mean, if we're a store that specializes in anime (Japan/China/Korea) then why do we have the name HURRICANE? Wouldn't it be Anime TYPHOON? These are the little things that are makin' us lose buisness, people!!

Cream is good... cream is soothing for the skin. It cools it down after being irritated. I used lots of cream today... people laughed at me because it looked bad the way I was "shaking" the bottle. What made it worst is that I was applying the cream to my face. Everyone with there minds in the gutter... Damn it, it wasn't bukakke! Sick co-workers, I tell you... :D

pa_rhino.jpg

When Babies battle with Rhinos, everyone wins.

In the wild, Babies and Rhinos are natural enemies and fight until their last drop of blood. Now, for the first time, you can own the shirt dedicated to the initial hostilities of these two deadly combatants. Frozen in the second before their eternal struggle, you can keep that moment forever.