tired of screwin' up,

tired of goin' down.

tired of myself,

tired of this town.

oh my my,

oh hell yes,

honey put on that party dress..."

- Tom Petty, "Last Dance with Mary Jane"

Junker, Dinghy - thanks for goin with me to this man's concert & remindin me why he's such a badass, that was bout the best time i had all summer.

:D

def i hate you.

okay i'm in asb this year...and alright tommorow is the first day of school..and if i haven't mentioned it already..well ahem..i'm a senior this year..

anyway tommorow there's this function that's going on in the morning called senior sunrise where, basically seniors congregate on the football field and watch the sunrise on their first day of school..plus you get your senior shirt.

alright..i know this is gay.. if anyone knows this is gay it's me (my ass has to be up at 4 am tommorow morning) and i'm TRYING to get all of my friends who honestly don't give a fuck and the stoners and what not..to go.. and i mention this also to DEF and she's not coming..def.. i joined leadership in order to represent our kind..honestly..i'm the woman in there making sure that we don't have to hear R Kelley played on graduation day.... PARTICIPATE DAMMIT! sigh..it's a losing battle..

need energy soon, tank getting low. ive got about a week left of reserves but i refuse to ration it out.

need juice but don/t even know where to look anymore.... :mmm:

wanna know what prize i would love to win.... i life time of free airfare. to be able to travel anywhere and visit people at busfare cost :D

There was a time I used to be scared of novelty flavored cream cheeses. I was all like "Blueberry cream cheese! No way!" Then saw lox flavored cream cheese. It was cream cheese with little pureed piece of lox blended in. How could I refuse? Now, with that stepping stone into a strange new untamed world of flavored cream cheeses in place, I have ventured into territories unknown, with a bold explorer's determination. I dare say if you suffer from similar inhibitions to the ones I in my lesser days faced, go forth, be brave, and try all the crazy cream cheese flavors you can find! Grab life my the reins and ride it. That's right, ride it, baby. C'mon now, jump on it!

I've been so blessed to be loved by one amazing person...Oh let me never forget the good things in my life. I just dream the impossible, let love go and come again. Dare to be good, dare to be yourself...never forget your roots. Take care my love, go be the best version of yourself out in your dreams.

No matter how hard you try, no matter how much good you do, no matter what, it's becoming harder and harder for me to see anyone on this godforsaken ball of dirt (including myself) as having an truely positive impact on the world and being anything more than a resource cosuming cancer cell of this planet. I'm too young to not be a little more positive than this!