The NZA

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior

to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women

are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As

for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds

apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against

them. Surely God is high, supreme."

-the quran-

Is anyone going to try to top, no, not even top, just follow Dirty Gypsy's first installment of You Gotta Find The Good In People? I didn't think so. If the rest of you are like me, you read it and thought "well, once I freed a butterfly from a spider-web. I used to think that was pretty good."

The point being it's a tough act to follow.

The first page of the Hagakure (book of samurai, it means "hidden beneath the leaves" if my translation's correct) says "the way of the warrior is death."

Bushido's an amazing thing: a warrior philosophy, learned intuitively. Ive invested years in critquing world relgions, primarily western ones. Perhaps its time again i lend myself to some other superstions/beliefs.

One need only be cautious of the ever-famous "Leap of Faith". I agree with Nietsche here; its not a happening to glorify; its the death leap of a weary man in search of a warm net, tired of the long, ardous path to truth. Im inclined to believe that one finds the way not leaping, but walking on in, eyes open.

Fuck me, they have seaons here. It really feels like fall today.

...am I being bullied into seeing Road to Perdition? Bullied by a surly, drunken Junker, no less? What have things come to? I must go trash him in Festivus somehow. Yes! Then, in his hangover, his bitter reply will get the blood flowin over there again! :D

Dammit!! Just did a late shift, now I've to do an early shift tomorrow, meaning I can't post tonight. :D

Not that you'd miss me or shit, but there's just so many good topics on the go, I've read through them all and I want to reply but if I do one I've to do them all.

So for whoever reads this:

Your topic, XXX is fucking cool, I didn't want to be putting replies of "will post a proper reply" all about the place so I didn't, but I just want you to know that though I haven't replied, I have read it, enjoyed it and will reply...

...shit, if I want to make sure to not hurt anyone's feelings I'll have to reply to every topic, unless...

PS: if I don't reply to your topic it's cause it's shit!

Ahh, a nice blunt get-out clause! :D

Now detain me no longer, I need me some sleep! :D