Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

So I was in a hurry this morning and I decided to go commando.

Ok, That's not true. No need to sugarcoat this.

I hadn't done laundry in a while and I was forced to go commando.

That's not the point of the story.

Tonight, I was taking off my jeans and had a Sometthing about Mary Franks and Beans kinda mishap.

My little feller is ok, but he's not gonna be partying for a while.

IN other news... Infiniti has always made quality cars with great engineering.

Now, however, they've finally gotten around to making cars that look like something you'd want to be seen in. (and that look like something worth 45 000 dollars.)

Why am I mentioning this? I have no idea. I'm riding a bicycle to school at the moment and I have no idea when that's going to change. I have no money for a car.

I think my eyebrow piercing is infected. Or just really pissed off at me. I don't know what I did! I've had this shit for nearly half a year now :???: It makes me kind of bummed.

It's a surface piercing hun. You have to clean it a least once a week for the rest of your life. Plus remember it's near hair. Hair tends to cause all sorts of infections too.

It's a surface piercing hun. You have to clean it a least once a week for the rest of your life. Plus remember it's near hair. Hair tends to cause all sorts of infections too.

Thanks for the info!

I thought I was doing pretty well.... I use Bactine on it usually once or twice a week, but I have to switch out with a spacer every few days due to work which I imagine all the handling and fuckingwith it must've done me in... It's still super annoying haha. *knock on wood* for some reason I figured my lip would give me more shit but it's been nothin' but awesome since I got it.

I keep thinking that Skeeter is SuperE because of his avatar. I'm seeing his avatar (not really paying attention to the screename) while reading his posts thinking it's superE's and I'm like: Man, i didn't think Isa was that nasty! Cool!

and then I'm like, oh wait, that's skeeter.

Silly me. :2T:

Thank you m'love.

My hands in the morning are always clean because that's when I'm out of the shower, but sometimes in the evening when I change it out I haven't washed my hands recently. I mean, I wash them alot because of work, but sometimes I change them out after I get home from work and after I've touched doors and cars and shit.

IN other news... Infiniti has always made quality cars with great engineering.

Now, however, they've finally gotten around to making cars that look like something you'd want to be seen in. (and that look like something worth 45 000 dollars.)

Why am I mentioning this? I have no idea. I'm riding a bicycle to school at the moment and I have no idea when that's going to change. I have no money for a car.

Infiniti are an offshoot of nissan, their luxury brand, but infiniti are not as quality made as one would think, in recent reliability surveys they languished in the botton half....

... and now the online news report ...

Kirsten Dunst is still really beautiful

kirsten-dunst-beach-pale-03-thumb.jpg

Sharon Stone is looking, uh, not young

sharon-stone-angry-as-hell-01-thumb.jpg

Evangeline Lilly makes penises feel funny

dominic-crotch-rub.jpg

Dominic Monaghan was spotted rubbing his balls while taking a walk with Evangeline Lilly in Hawaii. Although I don't know how flattered she should be, since he looks like he'd try to have sex with a lawn gnome. And who knows, if he wears heels he might even be as tall as one.

Edited by MusicManiac