Hondo's Bar

Blargh - The Random Thread

The NZA

Ok folks, time to answer the rap lyric trivia game, if even just for TD's sake.

#1) - "Yo, i drink to that, I'm the Indian giver,

MC's take notes as i stand and deliver..."

That was the hard one, for anyone bout me & DJ Ario X.

Fief Dog of Tribe Called Quest, "Stir it up", Midnight Marauders

-"Chew on a prick, and lick a million motherfuckin' cocks per second

I'd rather put out a motherfucking gospel record"

The modern easy one...Eminem, "My dad's gone crazy", The Eminem Show (great fucking album by the way)

-"Raw, I'm a give to ya

with no trivia

more like cocaine straight from Bolivia..."

If you don't know that one, you really don't care much for rap at all...Masta Killa of the Wu-Tang Clan, "Da Mystery of Chessboxin' ", Enter the 36 Chambers

-"Ya might 'cause my style you're admirin'...

don't be mad; UPS is hiring.

Ya shoulda been a cop, fuck hip-hop...

with that freestyle, ya bound to get shot..."

Mike was close with Ladies Love Cool J "Ripper Strikes Back", a great song. Its actually Notorious B.I.G. in Craig Mack's remix of "Flava in ya ear", which also featured Busta Rhymes and LL.

Ya get points for tryin, tho.

A Texas Folk remedy for Arthritis.

Take a dead cat to a hollow tree stum with some spunk water in it. sprinkle spunk water on the afflicted area. Twirl the dead cat above your head and then throw it north. Then walk away without looking back.

Seriously folks, I shit you not... ???

Never did i foresee the day that I would enjoy waking up at 6 a.m. on a weekend.

Getting the dogs fed and then climbing upstairs to my gameroom with them in tow, letting them play behind me while I play MP3's and Surf the web, Draw or whatever. All in the early morning peace and quiet before people wake and start the new day.

Just a nice, peaceful, relaxing couple of hours sitting at my desk worrying about fuck all and doing whatever the hell I want with some nice background music and not a care in the damn world before the day starts.

:D

Alright, its been a page or so since I've mentioned my cats' antics, so i guess Id better put one here before you people get all antsy, i know its a hot topic.

Thing is, early in the morning (you know, around noon) they wait by my room's door for me to arise, momentarily feigning concern for my well-being, but their intentions become obvious if i get anywhere near the kitchen.

They know it takes some bargaining, as Ive other things to do in the morning, and they clearly feel this should be top priority. How they handle this matter says much about their personaities, i think.

Mr. Bigglesworth - lets call him Biggie, or biggie smalls - for instance, is ver affectionate, and will follow me around and purr tho no one's touching him. He'll back his partner up a bit, but not for long, as he seems to feel its in poor taste to beg for too long, and he's somewhat patient.

Now, Mr Scooter wont have any of that shit. He's tried to learn from Biggie, and realizes affection might entice me to feed them first, but i dont think he's physically able to purr. So, he tries his best to be nice, but god help him its just not in him...he rubs up against the wall closest to you, but that's as close as he can get. Should he mistakenly actuallly make contact with you, he sometimes feels the need to pause these shennanigans and quickly clean the affected area, right in front of you, and act he feels should in on way affect your decision.

He also has remarkably little shame about following you into the bathroom or wherever need be to plead his case.

Mr Spiffytee has suggested, in the future, I tape Scooter's feet and clothespin his tail to curb his obnoxious ways. I'll get back to you people on whether that works or not.

Wow, I must have lost my mind and actually thought I could do as I fucking please on my own machine. So sorry my mistake, I mean the electronic community pool under my desk. Perhaps I should just make it solely my own damn machine again.

:angry:

Edited by TopDawg540

So let me get this straight....

I can't Install even the Programs I need to work

I can't Change any Preferances to any programs

I can't even remap my keyboard to my preferred settings

But...

I can Download whatever I want offline

I can access critical system files and alter them at will

I can transfer data off CD and disk without even a virus scan

WHO IN THE FUCK DESIGNED WINDOWS 2000???

Christ, I'm away from my desk for 5 minutes taking one of my 2 boxes to my new office and hwen i get back They've already jacked my phone, rerouted my old line, Taken my PC, Cannibalized my desk for spare parts and taken all the spare forms I didn't pack!

I was amazed the cubicle walls weren't up on cinderblocks...

:D

Did you know...

the amount of electricty used in an AED (those machines we EMT's use to shock you when you've gone into certain forms of cardiac arrest; you've seen somethin similar on ER when they go "Clear!" and use the pads), while that amount can reset your cardio system if its gone out of whack & youre dead; that same amount is normally enough to stop the heart of an otherwise healty and conscious person. That's kind of ironic.

Didnt wake up till 1pm, but came out a dream of being back in Cutler Ridge, big party at DJ Ario X's house. This busty cheerleader from my old academy had a strong interest in me, and for some reason my credit card was paid off...

fuck this, im going back to sleep.